Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Oil "Crisis"

hhhmmmm so I am an avid watcher of CNBC...yes call me a nerd or what have you but i do! And there's nothing you can do about it! :P

Anyways, so I've been watching the price of oil go down down down down...yet nothing is happening to our prices at the pump. Or if we do have a price flux, its minor going down or races up. My question is, if part of the oil crisis was the fact that oil was over 100 bucks and it caused prices to go up...now oil is back down in the 60 dollar a barrel range...about where it was before this "crisis" started...Why is my price for a gallon of gas not back to where it was before this crisis started?

uh huh, think about that while you're pumping gas next time!!


Originally Posted: October 2008 by ~kat

No comments:

Post a Comment